2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• Identification Data: Such as your name, date of birth, and Social Insurance Number.
• Contact Data: Including your mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
• Financial Data: Like bank account details, transaction history, and investments.
• Technical Data: IP addresses, browser type and version, time zone setting, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site.
• Usage Data: Information about how you use our website and services.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal data for various purposes:
• Service Delivery: To provide and manage our services.
• Communication: To communicate with you about your portfolio and other services.
• Legal Compliance: To comply with regulatory requirements.
• Website Improvement: For analysis and to improve the functionality of our website.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your data will not be shared with third parties except:
• When we have your consent.
• For legal, regulatory, or risk management reasons.
• With service providers that process data on our behalf.
5. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory, or internal policy requirements.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Under Canadian privacy laws, you have rights including:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
• The right to access your personal data.
• The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
• The right to request the deletion or removal of personal data.
We employ security measures to protect your personal data, including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. COOKIES AND TRACKING
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for their content or privacy practices.
10. CHANGES TO THIS PROVACY POLICY
11. CONTACT US
This policy has been crafted in compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and relevant provincial privacy laws.
The content provided by croftgroup.com unless otherwise noted, is © 2023 Croft Financial Group. All use of croftgroup.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
All materials contained on castlemarkwealth.com, including all text and images, are copyrighted and are protected by applicable copyright laws. They may not be published, reproduced, copied, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, transferred or distributed in any way, without the express written permission of Croft Financial Group.
Illustrations, photographs, graphics, images and text, and all logos and wordmarks on this website may be the property of Croft Financial Group, or illustrators and photographers hired by Croft Financial Group, its clients and/or suppliers, and are used on castlemarkwealth.com in accordance with individual agreements.
Croft Financial Group attempts to make sure that all content and information on our website is current and up-to-date. Although we attempt to keep information accurate, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this Web site could be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
With respect to any information available from this site, neither Croft Financial Group does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at this site or via email does not contain computer viruses, Croft Financial Group makes no warranty whatsoever that communication by electronic media is free of viruses and shall have no liability for any corruption to data which may occur as a result of such transmission.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have questions about our privacy or copyright policies, or have ideas about improving our policies, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
In direct communication via email, your email address is considered personal and confidential and will not be shared with any outside parties. Email sent by Castlemark Wealth Management may be legally privileged and is intended specifically for the recipient(s) named on the email. Modifications, disclosures, use or re-use of the information contained in an email is prohibited unless authorized by Castlemark Wealth Management.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.